+Break fast 04:48 – 10:07 (Daylight-saving time not considered)
Latest News & Articles
- We should not take part in it
- Other things Kṛṣṇa will tolerate, but this He will not tolerate
- My Only Shelter
- A compilation of instructions in relation to śrī vigraha-tattva
- Why can’t we all just get along?
- The influence of the moon on Ekādaśī
- Śrī Śrī Rādhā-Vinoda-bihārī tattvāṣṭakam
- The Appearance Day of Śrī Nityānanda Prabhu
- The Proper Mood for Deity Worship
- How Śrī Nārada Muni Received Siddha-deha
- Can mental powers still be developed or is it no longer possible?
You Are Cordially Invited
India is a land of many festivals and every festival has its own significance and importance. We celebrate these festivals in a grand way. Festivals are a great way to teach culture, devotion and character to our youth.
Life becomes very exciting with the celebration of festivals. Each festival is an enthusiastic outpouring of deep emotions.
The joy is multiplied when celebrated with like-minded persons who are also brimming with enthusiasm. The intoxicating colours, mesmerizing music, dizzying scents, wonderful delicacies, beautiful decorations, dramas and dance will add richness to one’s quality of life. We invite you to participate in these festivals by attending services at the temple. You will have the opportunity to:
• See Their Lordships
• Join in an ecstatic kīrtana
• Hear hari-kathā from the wonderful devotees
• Honour a sumptuous prasādam feast