Latest News & Articles
- The Absolute Necessity Of Second Initiation
- Impressions of Bhakti
- Inner Conflict
- Coming Soon! (Teaser Video)
- Why did Lord Rāma kill Vāli from behind a tree?
- The Importance of Ekādaśī
- Śrī Manaḥ-śikṣā – Inleiding
- Durvāsā Ṛṣi Blesses Śrīmatī Rādhikā with Expertise in Cooking
- The specialities of the eight Mahā-dvādaśīs
- An Important Letter about Ekādaśī
- Take it as the blessings of your Gurudeva
You Are Cordially Invited
India is a land of many festivals and every festival has its own significance and importance. We celebrate these festivals in a grand way. Festivals are a great way to teach culture, devotion and character to our youth.
Life becomes very exciting with the celebration of festivals. Each festival is an enthusiastic outpouring of deep emotions.
The joy is multiplied when celebrated with like-minded persons who are also brimming with enthusiasm. The intoxicating colours, mesmerizing music, dizzying scents, wonderful delicacies, beautiful decorations, dramas and dance will add richness to one’s quality of life. We invite you to participate in these festivals by attending services at the temple. You will have the opportunity to:
• See Their Lordships
• Join in an ecstatic kīrtana
• Hear hari-kathā from the wonderful devotees
• Honour a sumptuous prasādam feast