Latest News & Articles
- The Highest Degree of Dedication
- Gopa-kumāra’s Remarkable Journey
- Is it considered criticism to discuss what they have done wrong?
- What does serving the dust of the lotus feet of the pure devotee actually mean?
- The High-class Disciple
- The account of the killing of Vṛtrāsura is regarded as special
- The Glory of Śrī Rādhā
- Four kinds of people perform bhakti
- Surrender, Service, Dedication — All done through Śraddhā
- The Earth Becomes Fortunate
- Śrī Manaḥ-śikṣā Vers Een
- The importance of following proper Vaiṣṇava etiquette
You Are Cordially Invited
India is a land of many festivals and every festival has its own significance and importance. We celebrate these festivals in a grand way. Festivals are a great way to teach culture, devotion and character to our youth.
Life becomes very exciting with the celebration of festivals. Each festival is an enthusiastic outpouring of deep emotions.
The joy is multiplied when celebrated with like-minded persons who are also brimming with enthusiasm. The intoxicating colours, mesmerizing music, dizzying scents, wonderful delicacies, beautiful decorations, dramas and dance will add richness to one’s quality of life. We invite you to participate in these festivals by attending services at the temple. You will have the opportunity to:
• See Their Lordships
• Join in an ecstatic kīrtana
• Hear hari-kathā from the wonderful devotees
• Honour a sumptuous prasādam feast