Latest News & Articles
- The Animals of Vraja are Stunned
- Unless one develops complete Kṛṣṇa consciousness, enviousness cannot be stopped
- Kṛṣṇa Gives Prema Even To His Enemies
- What happens after death?
- The Gopīs Desire to Become Birds and Deer
- Pure Vibes
- Meeting the Supreme Lord Kṛṣṇa
- How to observe Ekādaśīs
- The Glories of Yogamāyā
- A Vaiṣṇava is under no obligation to perform śrāddha
- The Importance of Hearing and Reflection
- Happiness in Separation
You Are Cordially Invited
India is a land of many festivals and every festival has its own significance and importance. We celebrate these festivals in a grand way. Festivals are a great way to teach culture, devotion and character to our youth.
Life becomes very exciting with the celebration of festivals. Each festival is an enthusiastic outpouring of deep emotions.
The joy is multiplied when celebrated with like-minded persons who are also brimming with enthusiasm. The intoxicating colours, mesmerizing music, dizzying scents, wonderful delicacies, beautiful decorations, dramas and dance will add richness to one’s quality of life. We invite you to participate in these festivals by attending services at the temple. You will have the opportunity to:
• See Their Lordships
• Join in an ecstatic kīrtana
• Hear hari-kathā from the wonderful devotees
• Honour a sumptuous prasādam feast