Latest News & Articles
- Spiritual rasa is more tasteful than worldly rasa
- House of Bhakti Monthly Sunday Love feast
- You will be Sick and Negative
- The spiritual master is not an ordinary human being
- Hanumān Is Still Here
- Kṛṣṇa Is Sweet
- We should not take part in it
- Other things Kṛṣṇa will tolerate, but this He will not tolerate
- My Only Shelter
- A compilation of instructions in relation to śrī vigraha-tattva
- Why can’t we all just get along?
- The influence of the moon on Ekādaśī
You Are Cordially Invited
India is a land of many festivals and every festival has its own significance and importance. We celebrate these festivals in a grand way. Festivals are a great way to teach culture, devotion and character to our youth.
Life becomes very exciting with the celebration of festivals. Each festival is an enthusiastic outpouring of deep emotions.
The joy is multiplied when celebrated with like-minded persons who are also brimming with enthusiasm. The intoxicating colours, mesmerizing music, dizzying scents, wonderful delicacies, beautiful decorations, dramas and dance will add richness to one’s quality of life. We invite you to participate in these festivals by attending services at the temple. You will have the opportunity to:
• See Their Lordships
• Join in an ecstatic kīrtana
• Hear hari-kathā from the wonderful devotees
• Honour a sumptuous prasādam feast