Latest News & Articles
- Bhagavān’s Inconceivable Potency
- Bhagavān’s Incarnations are One
- The Best Servant of Hari
- The Peacocks Dance to Kṛṣṇa’s Flute Melody
- Śāstriya Sādhu Saṅga (association of sādhus in the form of śāstras)
- Kṛṣṇa’s Glories are Inconceivable
- The importance of tolerance and patience
- Why do Vaiṣṇavas not worship demigods?
- The Moods of Intimacy and Sweetness
- The Disappearance Day of Śrīla Jīva Gosvāmī
- The Superiority of Nāma-saṅkīrtana
- Why a pure Vaiṣṇava’s body is laid in a tomb after his departure
You Are Cordially Invited
India is a land of many festivals and every festival has its own significance and importance. We celebrate these festivals in a grand way. Festivals are a great way to teach culture, devotion and character to our youth.
Life becomes very exciting with the celebration of festivals. Each festival is an enthusiastic outpouring of deep emotions.
The joy is multiplied when celebrated with like-minded persons who are also brimming with enthusiasm. The intoxicating colours, mesmerizing music, dizzying scents, wonderful delicacies, beautiful decorations, dramas and dance will add richness to one’s quality of life. We invite you to participate in these festivals by attending services at the temple. You will have the opportunity to:
• See Their Lordships
• Join in an ecstatic kīrtana
• Hear hari-kathā from the wonderful devotees
• Honour a sumptuous prasādam feast